Help for Quitting Smoking
The Asian Smokers’ Quitline is a free nationwide Asian-language quit smoking service for individuals who speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and Vietnamese languages
Callers can speak with a bilingual/bicultural counselor to receive:
- Help with quitting smoking
- Informational materials
- Referrals to other resources
- Free two-week starter kit of nicotine patches
The Asian Smokers’ Quitline is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin): 1-800-838-8917
- Korean: 1-800-556-5564
- Vietnamese: 1-800-778-8440
For more information about the Asian Smokers’ Quitline, please visit: www.asiansmokersquitline.org.
Get a jump on your quit by download ASQ’s Top 10 Tips to Quit Smoking. (Click to download)